Citizens for Citizens
Title: Heath Educator
Company: Citizens for Citizens, Inc., 337 Hanover Street, Fall River, MA
Job Status: 35 hours a week, nice benefit package, occasional night and weekends, salary dependent on education and experience.
Job Description: The Health Educator will work in the Fall River and Taunton Teen Pregnancy Prevention Programs and will work collaboratively with the Family Planning Outreach Program to provide effective health programming and education on reproductive health, pregnancy prevention, and STIs to adolescents in the communities. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Implementing the Teen Pregnancy Prevention Curricula Making Proud Choices and Focus on Youth (training will be provided) to middle and high school age youth in Fall River and Taunton.
- Peer Advisor: Responsible for training and supervising 5 to 10 peer leaders.
- Presenting on Sexual Health issues in Health Classes.
- Writing reports and maintaining research data for the funding source.
- Attending community meetings.
Head Start / Early Head Start has programs for 3 & 4 year old children!
Subsidized for low-income families living in Fall River & Surrounding Towns
Limited Availability of Above Income slots
We also accept childcare vouchers for our Full Day Program
-A Home Based Option
-Services for Children with Disabilities
-Limited school bus Transportation for children who Qualify (City Residents Only)
REGISTER NOW and BEAT the WAITING LIST!
CFC Head Start- (508) 675-2151 ext. 204
Early Head Start provides Home Based services to Expectant Families & Children birth – 3 yrs.
Taxi Vouchers Available for City Residents who Qualify!
CFC Early Head Start- (508) 678-5287
License # 212592